This postpartum gift guide is so good but especially for this year! Apparently a lot of “quarantine babies” will be popping out in the next couple of months! With that being said, a postpartum gift for a new parent is PERFECT for the holidays this year! Rounding up some of my personal favorite items for the 2020 holiday gift guide. (Links are affiliate links)
1. frida postpartum kit – obviously a must!
2. massager – for the sore shoulders that can come from feedings
3. sleep mask – for the off chance of getting a mid-day nap!
4. feeding journal – obviously 😉 for all of the breastfeeding memories!
5. sound machine – listen, this will be a great gift for the entire family and can be used for years and years
6. e-reader or audible – as an entertainment sources for the late night feedings
7. temp control mug – trust me, worth the splurge for consistently hot coffee. what new parent has time to go to the microwave 1000 times?
8. weighted blanket – to help get EXTRA COZY and enhance the little sleep that the family will be getting
9. satin pillowcase – good for the skin and hair and feels so fresh to sleep on!
10. coffee maker – coffee is such a wonderful gift in general!
11. weighted shoulder wrap – for heavy and tense shoulders that can come from feedings
12. postpartum pajamas – the first couple of months are. Kindred Bravely has TONS!
13. wireless headphones – again, might need something to stay occupied during the late night feedings!
14. comfy slippers – for cute and comfy feet!
15. cold water cup with straw – HAVE to stay hydrated!
Leave a Reply