I know that finding a bag for your breast pump doesn’t seem like a big deal but it is definitely a fun and important thing to do! You will definitely need the best breast pump bag especially if you’re going to be pumping at work. In this post, I’m just sharing some really cute bags that hold your breast pump and so much more! Organization is key when going back to work. A good bag can make everything easier.
- Dr. Brown’s Bag – cute, affordable, and most importantly FUNCTIONAL!
- JuJuBe Be Supplied Bag – a little on the pricier end but totally worth it. This bag has lots of pocket space. It also claims to have stain and mold resistant fabric. It also comes in several other colors. See here, here, and here.
- Jayelle 6 Piece Bag – an all inclusive type of bag. Fits most pumps, comes with a cooler bag and a small mesh bag for your pieces. This bag is chic, sleek, and seems to have everything!
- Sarah Wells Claire in Black- this bag is very cute but also very large! If you’re into large bags, this is a great one for you! It fits almost every breast pump!
- Bananafish Tote – works best with smaller pumps like the Medela PISA, Spectra S9, or Medela Freestyle (and others). This bag is super affordable and could totally double as a diaper bag.
- Bananafish Backpack – another cute and affordable option! Fits all standard sized breast pumps.
- Ju-Ju-Be Be Nurtured Backpack/Tote – Lots of zipper compartments, which I love! It’s big and perfect for fitting all of your breast pump parts.
- Skip Hop Dry and Store Pump Bag – super cool under bag compartment for your parts to dry! The bag appears small so it may only hold your pump parts. But it would still be great for keeping your pumped milk and parts inside of the bag and in the fridge!
- Medela Freestyle Double Electric Deluxe Set – This is for the Medela users that want to save a little bit and go straight for the set. It holds the double electric breast pump and more!
And those are the best breast pump bags (so far)!
What bag do you have? Did you love it or recommend it? If so, comment below! I’d love to hear your opinion on this! 🙂
and check out this post on going back to work and pumping!
Leave a Reply