You can (and should) read all of the fine print below but I’m going to sum it up for you here!
1. Some of my posts may be sponsored. I honestly only work with companies that I can feel comfortable supporting and sharing with you all. Good or bad, they are my opinions.
2. I will always come straight out and say if my posts are sponsored or not. It will usually be listed at the top of the post.
3. I use affiliate links in a lot of posts. Basically, if you click on my links and purchase anything, I get a small amount of commission.
4. If I receive any free products, I’ll use “c/o” for “courtesy of”.
5. All of the content is own by The Milk Manual. If you would like to use anything, please reach out to me first!
6. Please consult your medical doctor before doing anything listed. That includes, but is not limited to, any health or fitness tips, medical advice, nutritional tips, etc.
This policy is valid from 2 April 2018.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Erica Campbell. For questions or concerns about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Information on this website may be copied for personal use only with the permission of the owner. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com.
Information on this website may be a part of affiliate programs. This means that if you make a purchase or click on certain links through this site, I may make a commission. All opinions will be my own. All affiliate advertisements will be labelled as such at the bottom of the post.